Category: News

Pearl Earrings Will Finish Off Any Look!

Flashback Friday!  Picture of me in Paris, during spring of 2008!  I wanted to show, if you were going to wear one piece of jewelry, make it pearl studs!  The way pearls give sparkle and glow to a woman’s face, no other faceted gem can do it! Sure your eyes are drawn to them, but… Read more »

Old European Cut Diamond And Fancy Orangey Yellow Diamonds

A sneak peek of our latest creation for Traci! An Old European cut center diamond with radiant cut Fancy Orangey Yellow diamonds! A beautiful transition of old world into contemporary. Check here to see its formal images along with its story and details.

Diva Ring: 18 Carat Aquamarine and Diamonds Ring

A well deserved name for this exceptionally clean 18 carat Aquamarine and diamonds ring!  Gorgeous Aquamarine, double prong set in a 14k white gold substantial setting with 2.59 carats of brilliant cut diamonds.  This ring is a size 6.5 and it’s for a local jewelry store.  I took this image as a fashion shoot, to… Read more »

Difference Between Platinum and White Gold

Platinum and White Gold Purity Difference Platinum is a pure metal. Platinum used in jewelry is 90 to 95% pure, the remaining 5 to 10% alloy used is also from the platinum family. White Gold is not pure.  18k White gold is 75% pure ( 750 parts per thousand ), the remaining 25% are different… Read more »

Cynthia Britt Diamond And Sapphire Necklace Giveaway!

Yes! It’s true! You can win this beautiful necklace, no purchase necessary!  I will be exhibiting at the bridal show “Wedding of Your Dreams” in Hyatt Regency Boston, on Sunday, January 26.  To celebrate this event, I have made this beautiful diamonds and sapphires necklace to Giveaway! The show is free and the necklace is… Read more »

Cynthia Britt Exhibiting At Bridal Show In Hyatt Regency Boston

We are very excited to announce that we’ll be exhibiting at the bridal show “Wedding Of Your Dreams”!  The show is on Sunday, January 26, 2014 in the Hyatt Regency Boston.  The show is completely free and there will be bridal vendors such as photographers, bakeries, florists, etc. To celebrate this event, I have made… Read more »

4 Quick Steps That Will Save Your Pearls!

Pearls are a result of a natural living organism and have a porous surface, unlike gems which are results of minerals present in the earth. In order to avoid scratching and dulling of the pearl’s skin, (its nacre) : 1. Keep your pearl necklace in a box separate from every other piece of jewelry If… Read more »

A Personal Thank You And A Gift For You

You’re probably seeing many lists of New Year’s resolutions with well wishes for success in career, relationships, etc.. I thought I would share a different kind of a list:  My list consists of a personal Thank You and a Gift to you! On a personal note, I would like to thank you for being a valued… Read more »

Beyoncé And Designer Bling

I’m a fan of both Beyoncé and jewelry so when I saw the report from JCK magazine, I had to share it. For the shooting of her surprise album “Visual Album“, a collection of 17 videos that were released without any formal promotion on December 13, Lysa Cooper, stylist for Beyoncé, pulled numerous pieces from… Read more »

The Diamond Tiara Worn By The Duchess Of Cambridge Is On Display In Paris

The tiara worn by the Duchess of Cambridge, on her wedding day to Prince William is at Cartier Style and History Exhibit in Paris. The exhibit will run from December 4th through February 16th at the Grand Palais in Paris. This will be one if Cartier’s biggest ever exhibition showing iconic jewels made and worn… Read more »